Sustainable development strategy
Our business strategy is based on responsible and sustainable operations. As an integral part of the CCC Group, MODIVO SA is gradually implementing the Sustainability Strategy – ESG GO.25. We boldly step into the future and make use of the latest technologies, combining them with the fashion industry.
Responsibility towards consumers
Our goal is to offer quality-tested and responsibly manufactured products. We effectively manage the supply chain, require our suppliers to have safety certifications, conduct regular inspections, and monitor production conditions. We are constantly expanding our portfolio of eco friendly brands and products, and in our own brands, we are introducing leather from tanneries certified by the Leather Working Group. By implementing elements of the circular fashion model, we join the activities aimed at responsible handling of used footwear and clothing.
We strive to apply the principles of circular economy at all stages of production: we reduce the repackaging of products and reuse master cartons in our warehouses and logistics processes. We recycle and recover the generated waste. Our technological system, which combines the online and offline solutions, helps us minimise our carbon footprint.
Responsibility towards our employees
We believe that employees are the backbone of our company, which is why we care about their comfort and safety. We embrace diversity. We offer freedom of self-expression, we do not impose a dress code and we address each other by our first names regardless of position. We are continuously implementing programmes to develop and improve professional competencies.
Responsibility towards the society
The communities in which we live and work are extremely important to us. We always put people and their needs first, which is why we undertake a number of activities in the field of corporate social responsibility. We involve employees and lower-level governments in activities aimed at developing local communities, we support foundations and aid organisations, and we actively participate in educational programmes, sharing our knowledge and experience.
- Click to download the file Environmental policy [ZIP] Click to delete from the storage
- Click to download the file ISO Certificate 14001 EN [PDF] Click to delete from the storage
- Click to download the file ISO Certificate 14001 PL [PDF] Click to delete from the storage
- Click to download the file ISO Certificate UKR [PDF] Click to delete from the storage
- Click to download the file Environmental policy of eobuwie.pl Logistics [PDF] Click to delete from the storage
- Click to download the file Cleaner production certificate for eobuwie.pl Logistics [PDF] Click to delete from the storage
- Click to download the file Environmental requirements for suppliers [PDF] Click to delete from the storage