Information about the processing of personal data in the MODIVO Group in connection with business relations and contact
1. Personal Data Administrator
This information applies to MODIVO Group companies ("MODIVO Group"), i.e.:
- MODIVO S.A. (ul. Nowy Kisielin - Nowa 9, 66-002 Zielona Góra; e-mail: [email protected], phone: (+48) 22 123 0 123. Contact to the data protection officer:• MODIVO S.A. (ul. Nowy Kisielin - Nowa 9, 66-002 Zielona Góra; e-mail: [email protected], phone: (+48) 22 123 0 123. Contact to the data protection officer:[email protected];
- eobuwie.pl Logistics Sp. z o.o. (ul. Nowy Kisielin - Nowa 9, 66-002 Zielona Góra; e-mail: [email protected], phone: (+48) 68 422 84 04);
- eschuhe.de GmbH (Nuhnenstr. 7d, 15234 Frankfurt (Oder); e-mail: [email protected], phone: 0335 233 86 886);
- eschuhe.ch GmbH (c/o KAVO-Immobilien AG, Baarerstrasse 11, 6300 Zug; e-mail: [email protected], phone: (+41) 44 5087357);
- Modivo.cz s.r.o. (Českomoravská 2420/15, Libeň, 190 00 Praha 9; e-mail: [email protected], phone: 228 881 562);
- epantofi MODIVO s.r.l. (Splaiul Unirii, Nr. 4, Sitraco Center II, bl. B3, etaj 5, Ap. 5.3, sector 4, Bucharest 040031; e-mail: [email protected], phone: +4 0371783601);
- MODIVO S.R.L., Alme’ (BG) via A. Locatelli 49 CAP 24011 C/O Studio Associato
- Modivo.sk s.r.o., Ivanská cesta 16, Bratislava - district Ružinov 821 04.
- Branded Shoes & Bags Sp. z o.o. (ul. Nowy Kisielin - Nowa 9, 66-002 Zielona Góra; e-mail: [email protected], phone: (+48) 68 422 84 04)
- Modivo.lv SIA, vienotais reģistrācijas Nr. 40203445013 Stabu iela 15 - 140, Rīga, LV-1010
As a rule, each of the MODIVO Group companies decides independently on the purposes and methods of processing personal data ("Personal Data"), which means that each of them is a separate administrator (" Administrator") – depending on which company you contract with, conduct business relations with, usually this company will be the administrator of your Personal Data.
The information contained in this document applies to each of the MODIVO Group companies to the extent that these companies are Administrators, and in most processes taking place in the MODIVO Group, the Administrator is MODIVO S.A.
It may also happen that a specific company performs activities for another MODIVO Group company, e.g. related to logistics or marketing – in this case, however, the company performing this work does not become the Administrator of your personal data, but processes them on the basis of the entrustment agreement which it concluded with the Administrator.
2. Personal Data Processing
Your Personal Data may be processed in connection with many situations: (i) if you have provided us with your Personal Data in person through various communication channels (e.g., by sending an inquiry/offer by email, phone, or through a form on our websites); (ii) as part of our cooperation during the signing or execution of a contract; (iii) when we have obtained your Personal Data from other sources (e.g., from a company with which you cooperate and which is our contractor/customer, including from another MODIVO Group company).
3. Processing related to business and commercial relations as well as contact. Scope of Personal Data processed
As the Administrator, we process the Personal Data of our customers and business partners as well as their employees/co-workers, the Personal Data of other persons provided to us as part of the performance of contracts, or contacting us via phone, email, or forms on our websites.
In connection with the aforementioned relations, we may process the following Personal Data: identification data, contact details, data regarding job position and professional qualifications, and other Personal Data provided to us in connection with cooperation or contact.
We obtain the above Personal Data directly from you, as well as from other persons, e.g., your employers/principals.
4. Purpose and basis of processing
In connection with the above relations, we process Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to establish cooperation and conclude a contract;
- to perform the concluded contract, including its settlement;
- to respond to any inquiries or requests and to conduct further correspondence/contact in this regard;
- marketing and contact regarding other information and services of the Administrator;
- to defend against potential claims, and for the purpose of possible referral of claims;
- to fulfill the Administrator's legal obligations (e.g., tax, accounting).
The basis for the processing of Personal Data by the Administrator is:
- the necessity to perform a contract or take action prior to its conclusion at the request of the data subject;
- the implementation of legal obligations imposed on the Administrator;
- the legitimate interest of the Administrator in the form of marketing products and services of the Administrator or a third party, contact, including correspondence, and defense against potential claims.
Providing Personal Data is, as a rule, voluntary, however, it may be necessary to conclude or perform a contract or respond to an inquiry, or conduct correspondence.
5. Period of Personal Data processing
Personal Data collected to conclude and perform a contract will be processed for the duration of the contract or until you object to the processing based on our legitimate interest, unless legal regulations (e.g. for archiving, tax, accounting) oblige us to longer process the data, or we will store the data longer in case of potential claims, for the limitation period specified by law – depending on which of these periods is longer.
Your Personal Data provided as part of contacting us will be processed until the end of communication with you and, in the case of marketing activities, until an objection is raised unless, by analogy to the information above, the law obliges us to longer process or until the expiration of the limitation period for possible claims.
6. Recipients of Personal Data
Your Data may be transferred to entities that help us communicate with our contractors and customers (e.g., they support us in sending e-mails and, in the case of advertising activities, also in marketing campaigns), help us run our website and application, provide support and operation of our ICT tools and systems (e.g., data storage), as well as to shipping companies, payment service providers (online payment operators or banks), and provide ongoing legal services, conduct audits, etc. including, as part of the above activities, to other MODIVO Group companies.
7. Transfer of Personal Data outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
We may exceptionally transfer your Personal Data to our partners processing it outside the European Economic Area (EEA), but only to the extent necessary, related to the provision by these partners of services to us, especially IT services (e.g. cloud storage). The security of your Personal Data is ensured by the security measures we apply, including standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and personal data processing entrustment agreements that meet the requirements of the GDPR. In the case of data transfers to countries outside the EEA, we make every effort to ensure that our partners provide an adequate level of protection by taking additional data security safeguards. You have the right to obtain a copy of the safeguards we apply to the data transfer to countries outside the EEA, in particular by contacting our data protection officer.
In any case, you have the right to:
- access to your Personal Data (including, e.g., to receive information about which Personal Data is being processed),
- request rectification and limitation of the Personal Data processing (e.g., if it is incorrect);
- delete your Personal Data (e.g., if it has been processed unlawfully);
- transfer of Personal Data that you have provided to the Administrator and which is processed by automated means and the processing is based on consent or based on a contract, e.g. to another administrator;
- object to the processing of Personal Data based on the premise of necessity for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, including in particular to processing for marketing purposes;
- file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.